Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas Comes Early... Again.

Well, last year I sold out all my Christmas CDs, and promised that I would make them available again this year. I have ordered a limited quantity, so get your orders in quickly! And you should really check back here over the next couple of weeks, because I am about to announce a brand-new project for 2011. I am sooo excited about it! I also have a few updates on your favorite people on the CD, as well as a contest.

If anyone has any stories to share, or things to say about the CD, please contact me at the e-mail link here. You could end up in a blog post.

Now, just as a little surprise for stopping by, I am adding an mp3 of one of my favorite songs from the album... a surprise that I held back last year. It’s called “Will You Hold Me On Christmas Eve?” sung by Garry and Rachel (Read about it here). Now you can listen to almost every song on the album right here on the blog. But I have to tell you that if you have only listened to the songs on the blog, BUY THE CD! I have had so many people tell me that they were blown away by the CD quality... much better than listening here. And it makes a great Christmas gift as well. So enjoy reading the posts here... enjoy listening to the songs... and order your CDs early before they sell out again. Until then.... merry merry merry merry merry!



Note: this is a large song file, and may take a few moments to buffer. Be patient...

1 comment:

  1. I adore this cd and it was a treat to get to own it last year. And this song. Wow. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete